Scratched galaxy nexus fix?

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Hope this isnt a duplicate thread as i searched and found nothing...

I have had the nexus for a while now and used a screen protector as i have always done with past phones as well. I picked up the body glove case and decided for the first time i would venture into the world without a screen protector.

I grew to love it and truly appreciate this beautiful screen. This morning i picked up my phone which always has a dedicated pocket and noticed a scratch about a half an inch long scratch on the lower left of my screen.

My question is this... are there any fixes for this?

Sorry for the long winded approach but i wanted to paint the picture... thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

theRalph

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
First, no need to apologize, the explanation was relevant.

There was a thread from a year or two ago about removing a scratch from a Samsung Captivate. It was a lot of work and risky, but the guy was able to completely fix his Gorilla Glass screen.

If I were you, I'd buy an Xtremeguard protector which would hide the scratch. It is silicone and thick but I still love mine. It is the same as a Zagg but $2 instead of $20 can be found at the link below. I know you are used to naked, but once it is scratched, it is difficult to hide the blemish without a protector.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
That fact that you are an administrator is mind boggling. Im going to tell your mommy that your picking on me.

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
45cf8910-9367-90a3.jpg

This is what the link brings me to.

xeroslash

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
When linking from your phone, the browser automatically takes you to the mobile site, in turn redirecting you to the mobile home page and not the link you followed.

But congrats on that win! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch