How Do I clean the Incipio Silicrylic hard shell???

RashadJr088

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the black or grey and white incipio silicrylic hard shell for my GNEX. I'm starting to hate how dirty the hard shell outer lining is and was wondering if anyone new any ideas of cleaning it. I tried lysol dual action wipes... the ones with the scrub on one side and the normal wipe on the other side. didn't really seem to do anything. I wanted to try bleach to see if it will whiten it back to it's normal color. Well maybe not full bleach but a mixture of bleach and water. I wasn't sure if the bleach would deteriorate the hard shell outer case.

Was just wondering if anyone had any ideas or tricks they did to clean their case.

Incipio SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case w/ Silicone Core for Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Android Hybrid Cases - ShopAndroid

that's the case I'm talking about but the white back and blackish/grey silicone rubber.

any input would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if there was a topic about this I did do a search but I guess it was more of a lazy search.

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the black or grey and white incipio silicrylic hard shell for my GNEX. I'm starting to hate how dirty the hard shell outer lining is and was wondering if anyone new any ideas of cleaning it. I tried lysol dual action wipes...

I love this case and have used it on my last 4 phones.(HTC Rezound, Samsung Droid
Charge, Galaxy Nexus and one phone that should not be mentioned on AndroidCentral)

If there's one thing that I hate is that Silicrylic cases seem to deteriorate after six to
seven months of usage. The hard shell just feels weird, no matter how carefully I wash
it.

My solution is two first class stamps.(90 cents) Back to Incipio and they send out a
brand new warranty replacement. Good as news.(well... they send out brand new ones) :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo