outlook email issues
so i just recently changed the domain of my primary email from live.com to outlook.com, with the new microsoft outlook email it was an option they gave you. in doing this my live email that was set up on my nexus is no longer working. so i deleted that account and proceeded to ad a new account using my outlook.com account. but now it is asking me if it is a pop3, imap, or exchange account? i know it isnt an exchange account, and pretty sure it isnt a pop3 account. so i am trying to set it up with the imap setting... it is saying my username and/or password arent correct? and i am 100% sure it is. so i tried the pop3 setting just to see if it would work and it cant find the server... anyone know how to fix this?Android Central - Super Member
"Don't forget to thank him/her who helped you"
- 10-22-2012, 08:47 PM #3
Re: outlook email issues
I know for my optonline (cable company) I have to change the port numbers. It was posted on their site. Not sure if this is your fix but worth a check.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsDroid MAXX 32GB
OS- 4.4.4 KK
Waiting for Lollipop!
RIP-GNEX-you were fun to hack and install AOKP ROMS,but your time is over.
- 10-23-2012, 04:54 PM #4
- By beloved1228 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 03-06-2010, 04:11 AM
- By olson0827#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2009, 06:47 PM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 26Last Post: 11-10-2009, 06:46 PM
- By srv in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 05:58 AM
- By gbp in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:32 PM