Just dropped my nexus

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Cried a little on the inside. It was face down on the pavement and to my surprise the screen didn't scratch or break for that matter. Just a few dings on the edges. A full year with this thing never dropped till now. Any suggestions on cases haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Lucky, I unfortunately dropped mine last Friday at lunch and the screen is cracked. Wasn't the first drop but it was in bad shape.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I checked the accessories forum last night and came across the trident aegis case. I ordered one from amazon last night. It has awesome reviews

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
My OtterBox Defender has been great, my phone looks new. But I'm bumping up to the Seideo 3800 battery, so I'm going with their Convert case. I've heard good things about the Aegis, hope it works for you.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

chram893

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I have an Androdified Cruzerlite case protecting my baby. It's very thin and lightweight. Definitely durable since I have dropped my phone several times from short heights. I definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for the best value case!

noonzie

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
i have had my phone in an otterbox defender case since i got it. looks brand new, but everytime i take it out of the case i notice how nice the screen is and that i am missing out on the quality of the screen by seeing it through the defender shield. Thinking about switching to a thin case. any suggestions.

t_kopta

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Get a nice screen protector (I use zagg) and an inexpensive snap case or tpu silicone case. Its all you really need. Then your beautiful Nexus is thin and lightweight AND the screen looks Perdy too!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Trident kraken is the best case I've found yet. Check that one out if you don't need a belt clip. The clip is garbage. Your handset isn't a fashion accessory anyway.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87