- 12-20-2012, 03:50 PM #2
- 12-20-2012, 04:54 PM #3
Re: switch output when listening to music on Google Player..????
Jeprokz is correct.
Audio output through the "media" channel will automatically be routed to the appropriate playback device. If you connect Bluetooth or wired speakers, it should automatically play through them. You cannot channel media output to the phone earpiece with any default options.If you had Google Glass, what's one thing you'd really want to use it for?
Softbricking be damned.
- 12-21-2012, 10:33 AM #4
- 04-10-2013, 10:51 AM #5
- By Casey415 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 02-25-2013, 02:22 PM
- By Ambush37 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2012, 09:06 AM
- By matt2727 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2011, 10:58 AM
- By lvdata in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 10-26-2010, 07:56 PM
- By tjramlogan#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2009, 04:54 PM