switch output when listening to music on Google Player..????

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
How do you switch the sound from the earpiece to the speaker or to Bluetooth? I can't find setting within the google player, or sound settings like you have with the phone call.s

Tx

Jeprokz

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
How do you switch the sound from the earpiece to the speaker or to Bluetooth? I can't find setting within the google player, or sound settings like you have with the phone call.s

Tx

i don't know if you can put it on speaker but for bluetooth or headset it should be automatic if you paired it as a headset.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Jeprokz is correct.

Audio output through the "media" channel will automatically be routed to the appropriate playback device. If you connect Bluetooth or wired speakers, it should automatically play through them. You cannot channel media output to the phone earpiece with any default options.

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site

Tx

You'll need to unplug the headphone first. However, unplugging the headphone automatically pauses whatever is playing and you'll have to hit play again.

RAZ1183

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I tried to get an Output Signal to Bluetooth and the Headset together. Unfortunately without success. Any idea to resolve this? I could not find and setting possibilities.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87