Nexus Help

Jake Serdar

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
My nexus won't boot up. All I get is the google screen, then nothing, it just shuts off. The phone is rooted or at the very least unlocked and has worked that way very well for months. The only way for me to get the phone into download mode is to plug it in. I need help, I tried to do odin but I don't think I did it right.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
My nexus won't boot up. All I get is the google screen, then nothing, it just shuts off. The phone is rooted or at the very least unlocked and has worked that way very well for months. The only way for me to get the phone into download mode is to plug it in. I need help, I tried to do odin but I don't think I did it right.

If its rooted it should have a custom recovery and a backup. Boot into recovery first and wipe cache and dalvik and try to reboot. If not restore a backup or wipe the device from recovery.

Jake Serdar

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I know it has been a while since I posted this thread. I got frustrated and just gave up but I am getting sick of my replacement phone. The phone won't seem to let me get into recovery or doing anything. Any ideas? If I could get it to recognize on my computer I feel like I could erase everything and start over.