Please Help. Titanium Backup and Aosp

JSteez81

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so i just flashed illusion rom on my Note 2 and customized it just how i want it with all the cool aosp settings and all. NOW, can i use TB to back up everything on this rom (including the million settings i customized) and then just re-name it for example, "illusion rom TB back up", that way if i ever switch back between TW roms and this rom, all my settings will be just how i left them before i backed them up?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so i just flashed illusion rom on my Note 2 and customized it just how i want it with all the cool aosp settings and all. NOW, can i use TB to back up everything on this rom (including the million settings i customized) and then just re-name it for example, "illusion rom TB back up", that way if i ever switch back between TW roms and this rom, all my settings will be just how i left them before i backed them up?

It would be much better to reboot into recovery and create a backup.

JSteez81

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
So that will backup all my custom settings then. One more question, so if i want to go back to a TW rom it be better to wipe the device clean and re root and flash or just go into recovery and just factory reset and flash

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So that will backup all my custom settings then. One more question, so if i want to go back to a TW rom it be better to wipe the device clean and re root and flash or just go into recovery and just factory reset and flash

It will back up everything.
And always wipe cache, dalvik, and factory reset between ROMs.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87