Officially Shipped Thread

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
So after a long chat with a Verizon Rep, he pretty much confirmed everything other people have said. I placed my order last week sometime, and he said that since i have the "check back tomorrow" message, that the tracking number should be available tomorrow morning sometime and shipped tomorrow. I asked him if it was a 2 day or over night shipping, he said its usually a 2 day but that since it to be shipped out early, that i could get the phone on the 28th or 29th.

So better than nothing i guess and i'm in Oregon so probably about as far away from the warehouse as it gets

4 Star General

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I just received a email from Vz with a FedEx tracking link...nice, so close, yet so far

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Bowman53

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
wow. Those morons over at Verizon royally screwed up my order. Placed it on the 25th of Oct. and got an email saying the card had insufficient funds which it didnt. I have plenty on that card .....called and spoke with them and they said it went through but wouldNT ship intil next week now ? I laughed and told them to F off, and cancelled it altogether. Wow. Best Buy it is I guess

4 Star General

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I got the same email bcuz I used my PayPal card, I called them ASAP. I would rather have got from best buy, better insurance but they had no release date info.
wow. Those morons over at Verizon royally screwed up my order. Placed it on the 25th of Oct. and got an email saying the card had insufficient funds which it didnt. I have plenty on that card .....called and spoke with them and they said it went through but wouldNT ship intil next week now ? I laughed and told them to F off, and cancelled it altogether. Wow. Best Buy it is I guess

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I got the same email bcuz I used my PayPal card, I called them ASAP. I would rather have got from best buy, better insurance but they had no release date info.

How is this Verizon's fault? You should be blaming your bank. All Verizon does is charge your card and clearly it was on the other end since plenty of people on here have had no problems with their cards being charged.

Bowman53

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Nah. They screwed on their e nd and admitted it when I talked to them tonight....I just canclled because they told me itim wouldnt ship untoil .week...im pissed but what can you do.

volsfan0911

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
CC charged, no tracking number yet. Ordered 11/17 so cutting it close doesn't seem to make any difference. Hoping for a tracking number tomorrow morning after the batch is processed.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Dang, this thread was filling up super fast for a few hours. I can't wait to keep the excitement going tomorrow when those tracking numbers start to show up!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo