Officially Shipped Thread

KSChris

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Pickes one up on my lunch break.

AMAZING PHONE.

The display is ridiculously good, regardless of ppi count or whatever. It passes the eye test with flying colors.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY ARRIVED after 7+ hours on the truck!!!! Now for activation and switching phones! GOOD LUCK to all that are waiting!

I called Verizon and asked about activating the note 2 on my basic line and then reactivating the basic phone back on it's original line which should deactivate the note 2 freeing it up for activation on my unlimited line and they said I can't because I purchased the phone at the subsidized price. I'm trying to do the standard method of keeping unlimited and its seemingly not working.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I called Verizon and asked about activating the note 2 on my basic line and then reactivating the basic phone back on it's original line which should deactivate the note 2 freeing it up for activation on my unlimited line and they said I can't because I purchased the phone at the subsidized price. I'm trying to do the standard method of keeping unlimited and its seemingly not working.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

You should just be able to activate it on your line without activating on the other line at all.

Sent from my DROIDX (sold my GNex to buy the Galaxy Note II)

Grndlvl

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I went to the store at 9am when they opened today in Columbia. Got lucky apparently, cuz they had 8 and 6 were on hold. But I got my baby, and she's a beast. This thing is wicked sexy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Northern Cal. and I'm still waiting as well,.....

NorCal here as well (Monterey Bay area, not really "northern"...).

Mine was just delivered out of the Soquel FedEx location.

Can't go home to play with it until 4:30 :'(

Does FedEx show yours as "Out for delivery"?

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes, out for delivery since 8:00 this morning from Oakland. I'm near Napa. Congrats! Can't wait!

Its here! Wooohoo!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Bolting123

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
My bf works from home and so I thought no worries on delivery... Well he walked down the street to get coffee and missed my package. The automated phone system said I couldn't get it at a sort facility but the door tag and rep said I could. I may cry if I can't get it tonight! Haha

ga_fool2002

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
HA ha you aint got yo phone! you gotta wait! na na boo boo..... hey look its fed ex...syke! ha ha u aint got yo phone and u aint gonna get it till tomorrow na na.... just kidding! hey trade me your note 2 for my sg3? come on do it! ill beat u up if u don't?:-* I'm messing with ya fellas chill im having fun im so damn impatient when it comes to waiting for the fed ex or ups man it aint funny! enjoy you phablet! if i wasn't so impatient i would have got the note 2 but i had to have the sg3

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Damn, congrats. Hope mine comes in the next few minutes. I'm in L.A

Not to worry you, but also to calm you in another sense, I've had FedEx show up at my house as late as 7:30 PM. Just check from time to time that it doesn't show the dreaded "Delivery Exception" !

SHWELL

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
After a bit of nail biting and harrassing of VZW CS reps, mine finally shipped today. Never ordering at a store for home delivery again. Nightmare. But the phone should be here on Monday.

Malcomn

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Not to worry you, but also to calm you in another sense, I've had FedEx show up at my house as late as 7:30 PM. Just check from time to time that it doesn't show the dreaded "Delivery Exception" !
Yeah, I know. Mine says 7:00pm but they have come as early as 12pm in the past. Hopefully they come soon!

- - - Updated - - -

In LA, still waiting...................
What part of L.A are you in?