Sreen protector recommendation.

stompit

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Email with tracking info received, thread.

I just got the VXW email with tracking info.

Will arrive on Thursday by 7pm to Gulfport, MS.

Last edited:

arundc

May 3, 2010
Visit site

We should start more threads like Receive date, Activation date, etc. ;)

TheDroidLurker

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site

Or maybe we could all post real time updates as to our phones current location!!!
I doubt most of the FedEx delivery drivers have any idea what kind of nerd rage they may be exposed to over the next couple of days....

OchoCILINDROS

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

What is the best screen protector for the Note 2? I need one with no weird orange peel look. Thanks.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
What is the best screen protector for the Note 2? I need one with no weird orange peel look. Thanks.

I prefer Spigen Screen protectors, they won't be offering their Glas.t product but their other ones work just fine. In fact I have one on my Galaxy Note 10.1 and it does not affect the Wacom digitizer at all. You can order them through Amazon.com and if you are a prime member get free 2 day shipping or 1 day for $3.99. You get 2 in a package for $15.99 I think. SPIGEN SGP | Something You Want | Home

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site

I went with the Ultra Crystal because it had the hardest rating which I thought would be important with the S-Pen. I dont want the pen to drag on the screen.

OchoCILINDROS

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

I like the fact that the Spigen Screen Protectors are a no spray application. It just feels wrong to spray the brand new phone.

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

Gonna stick with phantom skinz that I've been using since my Galaxy S1. Was thinking of trying out Spigen, but from the comparison reviews, people seem to prefer phantom skinz..

Although, I wouldn't mind trying out their glass tR screen protectors if it becomes available for Gnote 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress