Thunderbolt Owners, Is the Note 2 worth $800 Bucks?

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for Verizon to say "Hey, Thunderbolt owners, because you guys helped us get our LTE network established, we'll let you keep your unlimited data for the upgrade price of 299 for the Note 2 for a limited time only". Come on Verizon, hook us up Man !!!

Last edited:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Thunderbolt Owners, Is the Note 2 worth 800 Bucks?

I'm still waiting for Verizon to say "Hey, Thunderbolt owners, because you guys helped us get our LTE network established, we'll let you keep your unlimited data for the upgrade price of 299 for the Note 2 for a limited time only". Come on Verizon, hook us up Man !!!

A nice thought but you know that isn't gonna happen. And if you are still sporting a Thunderbolt, it's definitely worth it.

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site

A nice thought but you know that isn't gonna happen. And if you are still sporting a Thunderbolt, it's definitely worth it.

I am still sporting a Thunderbolt because I can't give up my unlimited data or drop 800 bucks at the moment.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I am still sporting a Thunderbolt because I can't give up my unlimited data or drop 800 bucks at the moment.

Understood, but your thread title asks if the Note 2 is worth 800 bucks. It's more like $740 for me at full price but maybe you pay more tax than I do.

Add a line and get the subsidized price. Or wait it out.

And it's still worth it. ;)

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

My wife still has a TB. She refuses to give it up. She is not one to change much very often. I guess its a good thing that way she does not wish to trade me for a newer model lol. However, I got the Note2 and I had the GS3 lol. Granted had I known at the time I got the S3 VZW would get the N2 I would have waited so I didnt drop the $740 on a new device.....AGAIN! lol.

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site

Understood, but your thread title asks if the Note 2 is worth 800 bucks. It's more like $740 for me at full price but maybe you pay more tax than I do.

Add a line and get the subsidized price. Or wait it out.

And it's still worth it. ;)

I thought the price before taxes was $799.00 ? So is it 699 before taxes?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I thought the price before taxes was $799.00 ? So is it 699 before taxes?

You got it....Walmart, Sam's and Costco may have it a bit cheaper but they may not have any in stock.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a launch day Thunderbolt that was running Thundershed and numerous other awesome roms, there are a few features that I actually miss but last night when I picked up the Tbolt again, no way I could go back.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2