Verizon Home Button Sticker

Nightscape

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought a set of vinyl home button stickers on ebay before I even received the phone thinking the Verizon logo would surely annoy me. Over the past week I realized the verizon button wasn't nearly as intrusive or annoying as I thought it would be. It actually kind of grew on me. The stickers arrived a little late and if it were now, I probably wouldn't bother buying it. Well, since they're already here I decided to try them out. It comes in a pack of 3 for $6.99.(Marble white or Titanium grey) They actually sent me 6 total I'm assuming because of the delay in shipment.

For those of you who absolutely cannot stand the logo on the button, this might be the way to go to look as close to stock as possible. They're made of thin vinyl so it does not stick up like some of the other aluminum button covers. The white is a little more crisp compared to Marble white but it's barely noticeable. Again, had I known the Verizon button wasn't going to bother me I probably wouldn't have got these. lol After putting them on, I don't mind either looks..

2012-12-12153925.jpg

2012-12-12154016.jpg

2012-12-12154108.jpg

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I think not getting the sticker dead center would bother me more than the logo would ever. Heck i got a spigen screen protector it works freaking great, but i messed up and on the edge there is a little bubble and it is driving me bat $h!t crazy

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I think not getting the sticker dead center would bother me more than the logo would ever. Heck i got a spigen screen protector it works freaking great, but i messed up and on the edge there is a little bubble and it is driving me bat $h!t crazy

Too funny! I was looking at my screen protector and thinking....damn, it should have been further down.....haha

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Too funny! I was looking at my screen protector and thinking....damn, it should have been further down.....haha

Yeah so i was watching this video and the guy put his on perfectly by finding the perfect spot then he taped it down on one side, removed the backing and dropped it back down. Simple yet i did things the hard way and now there is a glaring imperfection.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah so i was watching this video and the guy put his on perfectly by finding the perfect spot then he taped it down on one side, removed the backing and dropped it back down. Simple yet i did things the hard way and now there is a glaring imperfection.

I'm with ya - but it's not so bad I want to replace it. Any more and I would have already done it. OCD kicking in.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

The sticky mess would just bother me peroid.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site

With the flip cover I don't even worry about fingerprints on the phone. The soft felt(or whatever is on the inner side of the case) wipes away fingerprints. Screen protector be damned...hahaha

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
With the flip cover I don't even worry about fingerprints on the phone. The soft felt(or whatever is on the inner side of the case) wipes away fingerprints. Screen protector be damned...hahaha
i am not worried about finger prints, im worried about these little scuffs that i have on the glass. i have been super careful with the phone and still ended up with scuffs. This was mind blasting to me. so i ordered the protector

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Same here! I love my flip cover. I hate how screen protectors look after a few weeks of use, but I also hate having small scratches on my screen. The flip cover is the best of both worlds. My screen is always protected when I'm not using it and perfectly smooth when I am using it.

SHWELL

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I ordered some of these from Ebay as well. Buy 1 get 2 free, so I assume it is the same seller. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and still nothing. The VZW logo doesnt bother me so much either. But I plan to install one anyway to bring the home button level to the screen since my screen protector has made the button a little recessed.