16Gb Is a bummer

daso

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I guess I kept a lot of extra games on my s3. Now I have to be much more selective about what I put on my note 2. I didn't think I would notice it so quickly compared to my 32gb s3. Really wish we could move programs to sd like before.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
It's already out. One Click root. Check out the rooting/hack forum and look for a thread by droidXicon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
root still doesnt really solve the app to sd card problem

One of the other members sent me a script to use to get apps2sd to work for the note 10.1. Ill have to see if we can get it to Apply to the note 2. When I get a chance

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
droidxcon, that script works, but what it does is trick your device into thinking the sd card is the internal memory

it isn't a solution if you want your system on the internal and just the large app data on the sd card, like it was with gingerbread

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
droidxcon, that script works, but what it does is trick your device into thinking the sd card is the internal memory

it isn't a solution if you want your system on the internal and just the large app data on the sd card, like it was with gingerbread

Obviously...lol. but you could if you wanted. I dont store all my apps on my device. Had a 32 gig sgs3, never needed it. If it is imortant that you have the storage, you can have it. That is all that matters. Who cares how lol. I use the cloud to store my apps....and 3/4 of the apps I have, I just dont use on a regular enough basis to download them all. If I need one, it takes a couple seconds to install....no biggie here. OP has a solution, and that was the goal.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Is that what johnlys video shows aswell. I can't watch it till the bosses leave. .... Yeah the script for the 10.1 does that but if that's the only option for now what other choice do you have if you need more space

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Obviously...lol. but you could if you wanted. I dont store all my apps on my device. Had a 32 gig sgs3, never needed it. If it is imortant that you have the storage, you can have it. That is all that matters. Who cares how lol. I use the cloud to store my apps....and 3/4 of the apps I have, I just dont use on a regular enough basis to download them all. If I need one, it takes a couple seconds to install....no biggie here. OP has a solution, and that was the goal.

Gunna quote myself for fun. BTW johnly, is not this more of a JB issue? Sir I believe it is. Fin.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
oh wow that video makes me want to root now!!!! I would love to have my phone think it had 64gb internal for all the games and apps I want!!!!

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha right?! The key to that video is making sure you install busy box and then reboot and it will work. He misses that in the video. All I need is your directions for the calendar and how to get all my apps in multi window and I'm a happy man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress