Better battery after mid day charge

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Okay so im not that crazy but hear me out. I find my battery becomes better if I happen to plug it in at some point during the day even for 30-60 minutes. It could be placebo but I don't think so. I wonder if there is factual reason for this.

Today for instance I was down to 60 percent at 2pm. 30 mins later post charge I was at 72 percent. At the gym with Pandora and screen on whole time for an hour, AND it's 625pm now, I'm at 64 percent with a phone call and some texting. Clearly that is better than before my charge.

Anyone see this? Pay attention next time you have a mid day charge. :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
It's funny reading this tonight. I did the same thing earlier this evening and my battery has been great tonight.

I also have better battery life if I bump charge in the morning. I will take it off the charger to check my email, then put it back on the charger while taking a shower. The charger cycles on and off once the phone is charged. It's cycle is around 100% - 95%, so if you bump it back to the full 100% it will last longer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Don't knock it till you try it. Do it tomorrow. :banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Technically I have tried it. My battery life is already amazing and I don't notice any difference after plugging it in though. Interesting theory however. :cool:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums