Sam's Club GN II for $98.88

bigw34

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
***Thanks to bbqsfire @ xda for this info***

Sams club has the GN II for $98.88 for new Verizon customers.

Call your local Sams Club and see if they are still running the promotion (My local club still is), then have BB price match if you reserved your $50 gift card online....and dont let your BB tell you they dont match wholesale clubs. BB price match policy clearly states they will as long as it follows cetain guidelines such as the phone being in stock, the store within 25 miles of their store, etc.

Keep in mind, best buy also has a promotion on Samsung phone also...

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 84

bigw34

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I just checked the BB website and it's $249.99, so this is a great price. I bet BB will match the price though.

Tooter123...yes, they will match. My wife and I bought 2 GN II's from BB on Monday. The BB mobile salesperson called my local Sam's Club and confirmed the price and then applied it to my purchase.

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
this is my question as well

on line it shows 198.99, I wonder if that is a typo in store, if so score...

jsea

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
The salesman told me the sale was only on until Sat the 24th.
Also they only had the titanium color, no white, which worked out for me as I wanted titanium!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
One thing to add, Sam's club has the $400 additional etf, on top of the Verizon $350 etf, BB does not have this extra $400 etf.

"
We promise you savings in the form of Instant Savings discounts with no rebates or gimmicks when you sign up for wireless carrier service on a 2 year agreement. We are able to offer these great discounts because we get paid by the wireless carrier for having helped them get (or retain) a good customer. Delivering on this promise means that you must agree to maintain your agreement for a minimum of 181 days after activation. If we are notified by the carrier that they are not going to pay us because your phone has been deactivated during this period, then this may lead to additional charges.
To provide you with significant savings vs. buying in a retail store, the price you paid for your device includes an Instant Savings Discount from this online retailer.
By accepting this Instant Savings Discount, you agree to repay $200 of this discount ($400 for smartphones, tablets, and netbooks) and authorize us to charge your credit card in repayment of this amount if, you signed up for a 2 year agreement and during the 181 days after your new equipment is activated, your wireless carrier notifies us that the services you purchased have been suspended, disconnected, or deactivated, or if you return your purchase outside of the return and exchange provisions of our 14-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Other than simply deactivating a line we?ve activated, your wireless carrier could notify us that you deactivated if:

• You fail to pay the carrier in accordance with their terms and conditions
  • You transfer equipment we activate on one line to another carrier line, even within the same account
  • You activate this equipment on a new line of service with your current carrier and use it to replace an existing line by deactivating the existing line."

Cell Phones: Choose Cell Phones by Motorola, Nokia, Samsung & more...