Exynos abuse question (PLEASE HELP)

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
It seems from time to time my phone will run a log from what I believe is Exynos abuse or superuser and will freeze whatever app I'm in till it finishes and I back out of it. Any idea why this is happening? I'm rooted stock rom.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
It seems from time to time my phone will run a log from what I believe is Exynos abuse or superuser and will freeze whatever app I'm in till it finishes and I back out of it. Any idea why this is happening? I'm rooted stock rom.
try this, open super user, go to settings, go to default access, select [Prompt]
what apps do you have in the apps section of SU

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
try this, open super user, go to settings, go to default access, select [Prompt]
what apps do you have in the apps section of SU

Prompt is there. I have debuggerd.exynosabuse, exynos abuse, root explorer, sqlite editor, and titanium backup in the apps. The first one is weird and I never saw that before.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Prompt is there. I have debuggerd.exynosabuse, exynos abuse, root explorer, sqlite editor, and titanium backup in the apps. The first one is weird and I never saw that before.
touch debuggerd and deny access if you can , or tell it to prompt you

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I denied access. Hopefully that works. Phone has been great till this started and it only happens once in a while. Thanks a ton for the help as usual. I'll post how it works out.

So far so good. Thanks DroidXcon

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2