thepsychorabbit

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what it is called or where to look. I've had the Note II for about a month now and was watching some you tube videos on the Note II and noticed that the screen was revolving and not ending like mine does. Is there a setting that I am missing or does the Big Red Verizon phone not have it? Sorry not sure where else to look. Thank you for your time and help. :p

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes, VZW did remove infinite scrolling. It is there on many of the other models. This is one of the (many) reasons I went with a 3rd party launcher.

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
If you root it's as simple as typing the word true. Otherwise as the post above said, use a third party launcher :cool:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Install Apex, Nova or Go launchers and you can do what you want. And, you can change the settings to get more rows and columns of icons on a page. Personally I use Apex and love it.

thepsychorabbit

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you all for your input. I am satisfied that I now know that I am not losing it. As for rooting or modding I'll wait on that for a while. Maybe I'll try a 3rd party launcher. Thanks again.:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress