Batyery

SQUINTS1

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Why is my battery @100 in the morning and by 2 it's at less than 30 percent? I can't figure this out. I'm running widget locker and Zooper widget on lock screen. Nova prime espn widget, custom ics search bar. Hd widgets for weather clock and toggles. Android pro widget for face book. Only used messaging and talk app today. What gives. Only thing I saw was a down load that I can't find when I tried to stream a movie. I'm running avast so what give. Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

neebi007

May 6, 2013
Visit site
You lucky your battery last 30% until 2... amount of activity on your phone it sud be dead by 1.... Lol just kidding...
You need is to root your phone... Then use CPU adjuster to under clock. Also need to use some app I.e. android tuner to kill apps when screen goes off and put your phone in to deep sleep. This will help.
Option 2. Uninstall constant running apps. Check your battery stats to see which apps running all the time.

:*:N33b1:*:

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you have a good cell phone signal to your provider. If you don't that will drain your battery as well.

I agree with this. I'm not rooted and I go all day with my phone. At least 15 hours before I get around 30-40 percent.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87