"Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped."

KD8MLY

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
For probably a week now, I've been getting this message constantly, sometimes at random, which when trying to make a phone call, I have to wait for the dialog to show before i can do anything. When running some apps, it does this three or four times, and when playing games it's very bothersome. Anyone else having these issues?

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
For probably a week now, I've been getting this message constantly, sometimes at random, which when trying to make a phone call, I have to wait for the dialog to show before i can do anything. When running some apps, it does this three or four times, and when playing games it's very bothersome. Anyone else having these issues?

Try this: Go into Settings>Application Manager>Play>clear cache and data. Then Click Force Stop. Wait a couple minute and reopen the app. Give that a few days, see if it helps.

KD8MLY

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I forced stopped Play, cleared cache and data, and restarted play. Afterwards, i didnt really use the phone until a few minutes ago. Same thing

However, it seems specifically tied to an app checking for "paid" status, or something of the like. Its not specific to one app either. Its done this to -- so far -- Sound Profile, Papyrus, Carmageddon, and a few others if I could remember which.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I forced stopped Play, cleared cache and data, and restarted play. Afterwards, i didnt really use the phone until a few minutes ago. Same thing

However, it seems specifically tied to an app checking for "paid" status, or something of the like. Its not specific to one app either. Its done this to -- so far -- Sound Profile, Papyrus, Carmageddon, and a few others if I could remember which.

I will admit, I am at a loss for any other suggestions for a fix.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3

mischiefse7en

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Go to Settings
application manager
then touch menu button (on phone left of Home Button, it looks like a page..)
then click on reset app preferences

Vijay Nag

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Go to Settings
application manager
then touch menu button (on phone left of Home Button, it looks like a page..)
then click on reset app preferences

The above solution worked for me. Thanks.

Afwanhaziq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I've got the solution!
Reinstall your firmware using Odin with PC while your android in download mode.

If you'r samsung user, you can get your samsung android firmware at sammobile.com ,
If others, search it at google for your phone's firmware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87