Thoughts on the Galaxy S lll coming to VZW

Vikman

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
If only I could leave verizon. I am grandfathered into their unlimited data plan. Seeing I use 8-10gb a month there is no way I am leaving.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
This phone and the Note would be awesome on vz. Even though vz just implemented the stupid $30 upgrade fee, one of these 2 phones might make me upgrade. I think the gs3 is gonna be better than the one-x. The Note is pretty bada$ too.

thelowend

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
If only I could leave verizon. I am grandfathered into their unlimited data plan. Seeing I use 8-10gb a month there is no way I am leaving.

As am I. Leaving my family's plan is going to seriously hurt me. I have no idea how much data I use monthly but I'm very sure its more than 2 gb!
But maybe I'm speaking to soon. Verizon has a year to change my mind.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

droid83

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Keeping fingers crossed VZ gets it on launch. Also have my doubts about VZ getting the S III. Verizon is counting on the LG D1L to be the S3 competition. Good luck with that.

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Keeping fingers crossed VZ gets it on launch. Also have my doubts about VZ getting the S III. Verizon is counting on the LG D1L to be the S3 competition. Good luck with that.

im sure verizon will get it, they will have too to keep up with the other carriers

fikuserectus

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
If there is nothing mentioned about Verizon on May 3rd then the best we can hope for is they might get it in the fall. I can't see how they can pass up on this phone, but they seem to love Motorola devices.

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
same reason I'm stuck as well, damn unlimited data. What actually upsets me is the fact that I was on At&T for like 8 years, I've only been on Verizon for around 2. Got lucky and received unlimited before it was taken away. Should've kept my At&T line as well, "just in case" lol.

Bushido Brown

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Maybe the phone craze is starting to pass me by, because I have trouble mustering up any excitement for that phone. What will this device do that our current crop of Androids cannot?

I'm definitely over silicon. I'm more concerned with how well the software performs and how long my battery last. 2 cores and a QB of RAM is more than enough speed for any mobile task.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
same reason I'm stuck as well, damn unlimited data. What actually upsets me is the fact that I was on At&T for like 8 years, I've only been on Verizon for around 2. Got lucky and received unlimited before it was taken away. Should've kept my At&T line as well, "just in case" lol.

Could always go to sprint. Unlimited data. Will have lte to the whole network by end of 2013

VetteDude

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I hope it DOESN'T have a quad core. No use on a phone and just sucks down more battery. I'm still using my Fascinate (Galaxy S) so I hope Verizon gets the GS3 since that's right when my upgrade hits. None of their current phones interest me - they are all phones with crap screens (Razr), crap software (Rezound, I hate Sense 3.6), or crap make (all those garbage LG phones), and I don't want the Gnex since its SoC is garbage and the reception problems, plus Verizon not pushing updates.

Reactions: asabino

asabino

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I hope it DOESN'T have a quad core. No use on a phone and just sucks down more battery. I'm still using my Fascinate (Galaxy S) so I hope Verizon gets the GS3 since that's right when my upgrade hits. None of their current phones interest me - they are all phones with crap screens (Razr), crap software (Rezound, I hate Sense 3.6), or crap make (all those garbage LG phones), and I don't want the Gnex since its SoC is garbage and the reception problems, plus Verizon not pushing updates.

Exactly!!!!!!!!

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

QFFT

lfeuln

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

You'd be throttled after 3GB anyway though even if you'd stayed (I also gave up my grandfathered AT&T for unlimited Verizon and am stuck without LTE or even HSPA+ on an iPhone 4, so have to remind myself of this!)

AFAIK It's only the people that got a 3G iPad at launch and kept the plan all this time that hit the jackpot now.

zoomis

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Fingers crossed for this phone on Verizon sooner than later. After 30 months with my BB Tour, I'm ready to make the leap to a true smartphone experience.