Is Verizon trying to screw you too on your pre-order!!!

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded three of my four lines at 7:01am the day the Galaxy S3 pre-order was available. Today I got an email that there was some issue with my order. I called and they said that just one of the three lines showed a phone being picked although they could tell all three line had been upgraded.

I talked to them and they said that because it was trying to fulfill the order after their new "Share everything" plan went into effect it would not fulfill properly because of my unlimited data plan.

I was pretty much WTF!!! There system would not let us confirm what we had pre-ordered and now this game was taking place. She assurred me that I was fine. However I just find that my original order has been canceled and a new order was placed with the new totally lame 2gb data plan for $30.

I am so pissed off I cannot believe it. Has anyone else run into this problem with their pre-order. I am shocked and amazed that this is happening and I am supposed to believe some CS rep will make sure it works right. :( :mad:

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
So you make note of what happened, who you talked to, etc...… Then call customer service again and explain it to them. If they still cannot fix it, you google for Dan Meade's email and send him an email. Corporate will call you back and have it fixed. Simple enough.

If they were trying to screw you, you would have noticed the free meal and the lube on the nightstand.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Don't you have your original receipt (email)? They should honor it, if they're forcing your off your contract into shared data you should be able to walk without a termination fee.

Sent from my ICE CREAM SANDWICH (CM9) powered DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87