shantheman#AC

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I checked out the quadrant standard edition in the playstore. I wanted to see if the results were similar to the reviews I'm seeing. They weren't. In fact...they were a lot lower...like better than my Gnex but only somewhat.
Can someone explain if this is the same quadrant test I see being used by the reviewing websites? Is there a reason why theirs would be in the high 4000 low 5000 range but mine wasn't? (I even rebooted the phne and tried it on wifi only airplane mode...no real difference...it was around 3000 each time.)

shantheman#AC

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
gigabyte...it is the review for the dual core american version.
viper3two...did you run quadrant before installing apps and such? I'm wondering if that would slow mine down?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Those scores can be manipulated, they can be fresh wipe no apps etc. Its a reason why AC did with those test. Unreliable

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

viper3two

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
gigabyte...it is the review for the dual core american version.
viper3two...did you run quadrant before installing apps and such? I'm wondering if that would slow mine down?
Yep, that's a fresh out of the box phone. Only thing I have done is syncd my google contacts and read this thread, loaded quadrant on it and tried it. No other apps or docs/pics/music etc on it yet.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Clear your cache I bet you'll see a bump in numbers. Those numbers can be different
I'm just concerned that either I have a weird app slowing things down, or my phone has an issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

shantheman#AC

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok...tested 5072 after reset and not loading apps. I can see how this can be manipulated and also how hard it is to compare apple to apples when dealing with different manufacturers.

shantheman#AC

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
It is called "Simple Calendar Widget"...I have used it on my last 4 phones...but not anymore apparently. The Samsung one works fine...just not as appealing aesthetically.

billism

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Here is a screen shot of my "Quadrant Standard" results from last Friday, the first night of using it. A total score of 5162.

Screenshot_2012-07-07-09-24-40.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii