Got the email from Best Buy.

my3chis

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I just got my email saying I can pick up my S3 tomorrow. Right after that I also got a phone call from them. Can't wait!
White 16GB-Fargo, ND

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Got my email about 30 mins ago from Raleigh, NC. Have not got a phone call though, but can pick it up tomorrow!!!! So excited finally!!!

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Got an email here in Southern Maryland. To bad I decided to go with Verizon, because of the uncertainty of keeping unlimited, and have had my phone for 3 days now.

tayswg20

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Got my email this morning saying i can pick it up tomorrow from the Valparaiso Indiana store

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
As long as you did not get a blue 32gb model, you should be in luck. I of course got the blue 32gb model, so no stock as of today. The Best Buy gentlemen kindly checked and could not find any store within the area with that model, but the other three models are apparently ready for preorder in stores around the KY area. Just no blue 32gb. Figures and sucks.

tayswg20

May 10, 2011
Visit site
As long as you did not get a blue 32gb model, you should be in luck. I of course got the blue 32gb model, so no stock as of today. The Best Buy gentlemen kindly checked and could not find any store within the area with that model, but the other three models are apparently ready for preorder in stores around the KY area. Just no blue 32gb. Figures and sucks.

Ugh! That really sucks! I'd be really disappointed if that happened to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I got my email this morning saying I can pick mine up tomorrow (Houston TX). I called the store to speak to the man I've been working with to see what time he was working tomorrow. As it happened, the Mobile Dept manager answered the phone, and he told me he'd let me have mine today!! WOO HOO!!

So i have it in my grimy little hands!!

Now I'm looking for that user guide for TW. I can't figure out how to delete an icon from one of the home sceens!! LOL

Bsk8r999

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site

Wait- you heard that there are only white 32's right now? I got an email stating my white 32 would be available tomorrow for pick up. But I haven't received an email for my blue 32 and ordered both phones at the same time.. Any info people?

dslayton

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I pre ordered the phone on the 15th, but used the upgrade on a Galaxy Nexus. I wonder if they will let me swap out my reserved S3 for the Nexus. I have until the 14th to exchange it for something else.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87