Random White Dots in Text

KurtM88

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
So there will sometimes be little white dots near letters on my phone, sometimes it's one word sometimes every word will have one. I thought to take a screen shot of one but this one is a minor occurrence (under the h)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

KurtM88

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
trying To avoid that, I only have a tiny Verizon store by be, doubtful they will have one in store and I don't want to go back to my droid for weeks

mooserman

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
trying To avoid that, I only have a tiny Verizon store by be, doubtful they will have one in store and I don't want to go back to my droid for weeks

They'll send you out a new one ( if you bought it less than 14 days ago) or a refurb and you just send back your broken one. It's actually really simple, just give verizon a call.

KurtM88

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm going to, it's not that big of a deal but it's really annoying, here's another

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
yeah I can't see anything either. How can you see white dots under letters that are on a white background? Did you upload the right screenshot?

KurtM88

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
They are same color as text, and I'm losing quality when I upload them, the dots are kinda like letter tumors, they just branch off the letter so with lower quality they are hard to see

KurtM88

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
here idk how well this will show up, it's from my GoPro zoomed in on the screen shot
Ik it's pretty weird looking, just trying to show I'm not crazy

KurtM88

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I brought it into verizon and they swapped it out for a brand new 1 problem solved the lady behind the counter said it was the first s 3 she has seen returned since it came out

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo