Gallery messed up...

chadrob30

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Tonight I took about 75 photos at a Fall gathering of friends. After I took them I was looking through them and the photos looked great. I looked at them again awhile later and half the photos were grayed out vertically. Got home and tried uploading to Facebook via the sharing feature, and it said it uploaded about 50 of them then the rest failed. Now when I open the gallery the pics are just gone. I took out the SD card and put it in my computer and it shows all the files are there but when I open them in Finder it says data corrupt. Also earlier in the evening the camera app was upside down on the phone and I had to kill, then restart the camera app in order for it to right itself. I'm about to sell this POS and get something else. Again.

anon(41665)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
So, not to sound rude, but are you asking for advice/suggestions/help? Or are you just posting to vent and let folks know you may be selling your phone because of issues with the camera? I know it doesn't help but I have not experienced that issue. I use the stock camera app and have used the stock gallery as well as quick pic. Perhaps using a different app for the camera might prevent future issues. Also you said you had to kill the app and restart, did you do a reboot?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
So you are saving the photos to the external SD card?
Are you unmounting the car, or turning off the phone, every time you remove it?
Try putting the card in a PC and running a disk check on it to see if it is corrupted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez