Mute Call Issue - Any Ideas
I love this phone but I do find tha I have one problem. When I am on the phone.... it will sometimes turn the background on... instead of screen going dark when you hold it to my face...and it will mute the call.
Minor annoyance since it seems random.
- 11-02-2012, 03:40 AM #3
- 6,973 Posts
Re: Mute Call Issue - Any Ideas
Sounds like your proximity sensor is jacked up - do you have a screen protector installed? If so, are the two circles (just to the right of the G in Samsung at the top of the phone) completely clear?
If the screen is on then I'm not surprised that a button (Mute in this case) is being 'pressed' - these screens are very sensitive.
Anyway, it's not normal behaviour.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By bwhite757 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 07-30-2011, 12:12 PM
- By Vance14 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:50 PM
- By Tortan in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2011, 06:19 PM
- By kyley in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2010, 04:34 PM
- By qdigga in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:48 AM