Removing callback number in text

Alex Liebson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
After rooting to the latest jb rom, when i receive sms text messages from people, their callback number is always displayed at the bottom of the text. Before root it was never displayed.

- - - Updated - - -

and i want to remove that and there doesnt seem to be a way to do that

Weiserca

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
After rooting to the latest jb rom, when i receive sms text messages from people, their callback number is always displayed at the bottom of the text. Before root it was never displayed.

- - - Updated - - -

and i want to remove that and there doesnt seem to be a way to do that

My S3 isn't rooted, but I just received 4.1.1 for Verizon today, and I get that to. I hate it. Someone please help us.

Steviewy

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Ugh it's so annoying. I had to tell my friends to turn it off in their settings so they stop sending it. It seems like Motorola phones have it on by default so all of your friends with Motorola phones send it by default. What the heck...

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Same for my wife's samsung intensityII. Texts all of a sudden show up with a CB#. Why would you EVER want to not supporess that? One more feature they forgot to include in the new version? But hey, if you jam the screen with your thumb and twist the phone it starts the camera app! ohthankgod

kyleahoff

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
LG phones are including CB numbers as well. So far it has only been from people using non-smart phones. Very annoying, but it does work to have them shut it off