Note 2. I can't help but to want it.

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone making the switch from the s3 to the note 2. If I could do without losing my unlimited i probably would already have.

Sent from my own two fingers.

Glitzy35

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I never thought I'd want a phone that big but since getting my gs3 I'm feeling a bit greedy now and don't seem to mind that huge screen on the note 2. I love my Sammy but I think I want the note 2 as well!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I never thought I'd want a phone that big but since getting my gs3 I'm feeling a bit greedy now and don't seem to mind that huge screen on the note 2. I love my Sammy but I think I want the note 2 as well!

I thought the same for a long time but now I think I feel differently. Go check the note 2 size out compared to the S3... I always felt bigger is better but the note 2 might be borderline too big. I'm just an average sized dude a d I don't think I could text with one hand on the note 2.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Iwouldn't mind the note 2 right when I am surfing the net on it, or playing a game on it, but when using it for anything else (texting, calling, putting it in my pocket) it would be too cumbersome. The GSIII (with unlimited data and easy tethering) along with a Nexus 7 make a great combo.

-Suntan

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My boss has the Note that thing is HUGE! I would suggest going to a corporate store or somewhere that you could try it out first you might be surprised how big it is in your hand compared to pictures of it and what not. He says he doesn't make a lot of phone calls. I wanted the first version really bad until I saw how big it was up close and personal. I got the S3 instead.

Yeag3r

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Just looked at the Note 2 on my lunch. It's a monster. I'm sticking with my S3.

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I got to hold one today and puts AWESOME! I'm a big guy six five so it didn't feel weird to me.

I still live my gs3 but wow!

Sent from my own two fingers.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If I had an upgrade I would definitely do it. Still very happy with sgs3 though. Can't afford full retail.

My Note 2 arrived yesterday. I have the SG3 as well. But, I have to say between the large screen and Jelly Bean, I am really loving this phone.

The battery life is awesome too in my opinion especially given the size of the screen.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.

OneDeepForLife

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I thought the size would feel a little weird to..... but it doesn't and now after having it a few weeks I don't know how I ever used a small phone ha ha I picked up my old Iphone the other day and it felt like a kids toy compared to my amazing note 2. Whoever said size doesn't matter was so wrong ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the size would feel a little weird to..... but it doesn't and now after having it a few weeks I don't know how I ever used a small phone ha ha I picked up my old Iphone the other day and it felt like a kids toy compared to my amazing note 2. Whoever said size doesn't matter was so wrong ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87