- 29 Posts
Upgraded to 10.1 M-series now cant add google account
Hey guys i've updated my cm10 to cm10.1 and now my phone can't connect to any google app. Would I need to re-download GAPPS or am i missing something here?
Edit: Figured it out apparently theres a different GAPPs for CM10.1.
Google Apps: goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip (for CM10.1, NOT CM10!)
Copied from [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightly Builds for the Samsung Vibrant - xda-developers
- By Deal Trees in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2012, 01:43 PM
- By booingthetrolls in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2012, 06:54 PM
- By joel1031 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:42 PM
- By toto1004 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:06 PM
- By lazarus69 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 13Last Post: 03-11-2011, 01:47 AM