[ROM]CM10.1/PAC-rom jb 4.2.2 The JBC alpha build

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
JBC with squid kernel Is my current daily driver. It was good before the battery indicator was fixed but it's soo much better being able to see it update without cycling the screen off and on. Not to mention I actually did miss the fast charge hack

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to disable the halo feature? I find it more annoying than usefull.

Edit: Nvm.... Found the answer myself on Google and now have no annoying circle

Tapatalk'n it Squid style on JBC 4.2.2 from my VM-670

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Even though PAC is a little dated, I got my wife to update from Mirage which she's used for a really long time. Since getting her $50 black friday best buy device, when I stuck it on there. It's a great ROM... but JB has some neato features lacking in GB which she's admired on my daily driver while I was getting the kernel stable.
She's not really tech-savvy, so getting the upgrade OK'd required everything work correctly.
Thanks again to thekraven for the lovely ROMs.

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to disable the halo feature? I find it more annoying than usefull.

Edit: Nvm.... Found the answer myself on Google and now have no annoying circle

Tapatalk'n it Squid style on JBC 4.2.2 from my VM-670

How? Went back to the new kernel and build and cannot get rid of it. I swipe up for the X, but nothing happens when I tap it!

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. I'd hate Holo on a bigger screen as well, I honestly have no use for the feature.

In any case...my days of using this puppy as a primary driver is over. I just bagged myself a Galaxy Victory free on Sprint (As You Go) and enjoying the fast lane right now! But I'll hold on to my V for a long while as a secondary unit/when I can't afford to pay $60+fees a month....

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Edit: ever post something then re-read it and think.... Man that was dum and just wish you could delete it....... Lol

Tapatalk'n Squid style! Android 4.2.2 JBC on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
From what I can tell, aside from Squid's work on the kernel development for OV/OS is pretty much done. An update for the Rom is very unlikely, but it's still amazing that we have JB on our phones. Considering how the VM670/LS670 originally shipped with Froyo, that's like putting Widows 7 on a PC that came with Win95!

it puts the lotion on it's skin.

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
From what I can tell, aside from Squid's work on the kernel development for OV/OS is pretty much done. An update for the Rom is very unlikely, but it's still amazing that we have JB on our phones. Considering how the VM670/LS670 originally shipped with Froyo, that's like putting Widows 7 on a PC that came with Win95!

it puts the lotion on it's skin.
not many development minded individuals still use os/ov these days it seems.
i'm cheap. i like the $25 plan. like my ov.
read on modaco that kitkat supports armv6 like before ics.
i will have real dev computer soon. maybe thekraven will help me past speedbumps building, eh?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
not many development minded individuals still use os/ov these days it seems.
i'm cheap. i like the $25 plan. like my ov.
read on modaco that kitkat supports armv6 like before ics.
i will have real dev computer soon. maybe thekraven will help me past speedbumps building, eh?

There's a teaser lol. KitKat on the ov.... I didn't even think jb was going to get in the shape it's currently in but here I am using it as my daily.
I just setup one of my desktops with Linux and am going to attempt to build from thekraven's source.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
try thejbc... pac isn't right anymore and would need manifest patched for armv6

I started syncing the cm-10.1 branch not sure if it's pac or JBC. Hopefully it's the right one

Edit: still haven't been able to get a full sync yet. (99%...so annoying) not done trying but i'm just a little stuck at the moment.

Last edited:

rig99

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP] CM10.1 jb 4.2.1 The JBC alpha build

Trying to get build 6 but the link just takes me to a page saying "welcome to nginx". Is it available anywhere else?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

Trying to get build 6 but the link just takes me to a page saying "welcome to nginx". Is it available anywhere else?

Well... Your right the link is down right now. I do have the zip but I'm not sure about the rules regarding posting it since it's not my work.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Well... Your right the link is down right now. I do have the zip but I'm not sure about the rules regarding posting it since it's not my work.

Goo.im is updating servers. Just wait till they are finished or I don't mind temporary links.

rig99

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site

Can you please post that? I have been looking forward to updating my phone with this for a week and goo.im is supposed to be back to normal according to https://plus.google.com/communities/110818806704035124411 but the files still not there.