Software not authorized message on GS3
So today, while trying to install hyperdrive, I rebooted into the "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless....." warning.
I TRIED the following with no success:
Using Odin to flash back to stock (flash completes but still get the same warning)
Using Odin to flash VRALEC bootchain (Flash Fails with error : "FAIL! (Auth)"
I can get into recovery so I trued factory reset and cache wipe...no success...
I can still get into recovery mode...but nothing else...any suggestions?
- 12-30-2013, 08:01 PM #2
- 12-31-2013, 10:12 PM #4
Re: Software not authorized message on GS3
Have you tried going into Download mode. If they check there and find out it is rooted they may charge you full price for the new phone. If you can get to Download mode you may want to put it back to stock, but if the KNOX counter got tripped you may be out of luck. Just saying.SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By jlmorris in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2014, 02:01 PM
- By davidrenjenkins in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2014, 08:41 AM
- By chiku khomba in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:10 PM
- By aszg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 10:48 PM
- By phirephoto in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:47 PM