Verizon HTC One : IT'S HERE!!!!

speedtrip

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: IT'S HERE!!!!

I wonder if there gonna be hitting the shelves on the 15th or that's when there gonna be taking orders and shipping by Christmas ????????

Army21

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site

If anyone thinks that an HTC one is going to be available before the 3 new flagship droids, you are kidding yourself. I am waiting for the ONE as well but not counting on an August release as the droids dont come out till 8/20 or 8/21?

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

On the HTC ONE"s facebook posted 16 hrs ago is a post that the release date has been pushed back to 8/15
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HTC-One/336713623104264

also the verizon web page is the same as yesterday and now only two htc phones are listed for sale both free WTF!!!!

On the FAN PAGE you mean. Look at your own link description -

"Welcome to the HTC One fan page ! Community for every fan in the World. Share your opinion and your impressions."

That facebook page is NOT from HTC, but from a FAN.

Maybe this is true, maybe it isn't. I wouldn't go claiming this is fact though...

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Ok on VZW facebook page(not fan page)on an advertisement for share everything you can clearly see a silver HTC ONE..... LOL.....

https://www.facebook.com/verizon

995946_10153049309235123_1113315474_n.jpg

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if its the Mini :eek:

I wouldn't mind that, but that would conflict with the Droid Mini. I'm surprised the Moto X is coming to VZW, mainly because it's so similar to the Ultra. Although, who knows when they will actually get the X.

rookie83

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

I wouldn't mind that, but that would conflict with the Droid Mini. I'm surprised the Moto X is coming to VZW, mainly because it's so similar to the Ultra. Although, who knows when they will actually get the X.
Moto X probably NOT coming late winter!!!!

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

If it wasn't for the stereo front firing speakers I would have moved on already.

Same here... besides iv only owned HTC phones im in the flooring business and always listen to my phone while im working- unlimited data i can stream anything..lol

Groovysunflowers

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site

Where are those screenshots?

The first screenshot I took was of the updated home page showing all the iPhone accessories but I suppose everyone has seen that by now. This was the conversation I had regarding the "HTC 1"

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    129.5 KB · Views: 79