HTC One problem with Tune In streaming.

R01k

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello. This issue is probably related to the Tune In app itself since I've seen people complaining about the same on different phones. However, I'd like to know if somebody else with the One is having the problem.

Tune In starts buffering every few seconds when the screen is off and the phone in on 4G. I haven't tried when connected through Wi Fi. There is no power saving app installed nor any restriction set for data saving (I still have the old unlimited plan).

Any ideas please??

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I have been using Tune In app on my HTC One, and for the most part it streams beautifully with WIFI or Mobile Network. I have noticed it pauses occasionally and I've been suspicious that receiving an email caused it to pause. But I'm not 100% sure. It's something I am monitoring.

Quakerhillbilly

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same problem on my new HTC One, particularly when the screen is off. It's very annoying. I've also had some connectivity issues with 4g. But my mobile radio streaming issue is my main source of frustration. Same thing happens with my Radio.com app. Have you alerted TuneIn about your problem?

R01k

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I did notify TuneIn developers about it. No response so far. I have tried some other apps when streaming the same stations, and the problem is gone, so I think that it's related to TuneIn only.