Has anyone put a movie or video on this phone?

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I've got a bunch of movies, not purshased from iTunes movies on my Mac. Anybody able to transfer to the One? The iSyncr app I bought won't do it. It lists all my movies that aren't protected, and I unchecked all but the one I wanted to transfer, and it looked like it transferred, but I can't find it. I think iSyncr is only for music. Any ideas?

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Maybe not huh? I noticed that this phone is different than my Samsung Galaxy Nexus from 2 years ago. That one would show up as a drive, and I could drag content into Music, Video, etc. This one does not, I have to use a 3rd party app to transfer content from the Mac to the phone. I'm guessing HTC got some heat to not let people transfer ripped movies to it, make you pay instead. Of course I don't rip movies, but would like to transfer slideshows with music I make in iPhoto and transfer to iTunes.

bholt6

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Maybe not huh? I noticed that this phone is different than my Samsung Galaxy Nexus from 2 years ago. That one would show up as a drive, and I could drag content into Music, Video, etc. This one does not, I have to use a 3rd party app to transfer content from the Mac to the phone. I'm guessing HTC got some heat to not let people transfer ripped movies to it, make you pay instead. Of course I don't rip movies, but would like to transfer slideshows with music I make in iPhoto and transfer to iTunes.

Have you tried Android File Transfer or HTC Sync? Either of those should let you drag and drop any large file. I've tansfered movies from my Mac to my USB OTG and then to my phone as well.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk