HTC Vigor first press shot

DougD84

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Old picture.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Actually I think the OP is right. I went and checked on PhoneArena which is usually pretty good about showing the picture of each device and there is no one particular unit that looked exactly like the one that PocketNow is showing. Good catch. It looks awesome!

*Compare it to the leaked shots from Droid-Life and the thing that gives it away is the front-facing camera position and size of the earpiece. It's definitely the same phone.*

rrhartjr

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
will it do voice and data at the same time like our beloved Bolt over 3G ?

Nice looking

I am under the impression it will, based on the specs from the FCC filing. It's very similar in architecture to the Thunderbolt, except moving from an S2 to an S3 Snapdragon.. and the change in the screen.

chicojd

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I returned my Bionic to Radio Shack today. It broke my heart to do it, but I was really disappointed when my wife's Charge outlasted my Bionic by 6 hours (I had to charge my phone after 6 hours, her after 12). I do NOT do a lot of data intensive work on the phone, just moderate use. I HOPE the Vigor will give me something better in that arena. I could live with a relatively short battery, if it weren't for the weird colors the qHD screen re-creates. Look at "Words With Friends"... That is NOT yellow! Anyway. I will now wait until next month to see what VZW has in store for me. No fruit in my communications future, so "Vigor" looks to be my next device. Come on HTC! Announce it tomorrow!!!

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I returned my Bionic to Radio Shack today. It broke my heart to do it, but I was really disappointed when my wife's Charge outlasted my Bionic by 6 hours (I had to charge my phone after 6 hours, her after 12). I do NOT do a lot of data intensive work on the phone, just moderate use. I HOPE the Vigor will give me something better in that arena. I could live with a relatively short battery, if it weren't for the weird colors the qHD screen re-creates. Look at "Words With Friends"... That is NOT yellow! Anyway. I will now wait until next month to see what VZW has in store for me. No fruit in my communications future, so "Vigor" looks to be my next device. Come on HTC! Announce it tomorrow!!!

I'm in the same boat. Only I never pulled the trigger on the Bionic. Played around with it on launch day and was underwhelmed. Maybe I was a victim of all the pre-release hype. Plus the leak of the Vigor's spec's gave a view of what was on the horizon.
So, now I sit waiting for the Vigor/Incredible HD. If the specs that have been leaked hold up, that will be one beast of a phone. And the added feature of a Beats sound chip and maybe even a set of their ear buds will really make this a sweat multi-media device.
Battery life will be a big unknown, but hopefully something was learned from the T-Bolt.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

The screen is what killed the Bionic for me. Battery life was great, so was smoothness etc. But the screen was yellow, and my eyes could see it refreshing.

So I'm planning on getting the Vigor instead.