Rezound keeps switching from 4G to 3G even in strong 4G areas

dareid02

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Starting a couple days ago my Rezound will lose 4G no matter how strong the 4G signal is and switch over to 3G. If I restart the phone or switch it to airplane mode and the back it will pick up the 4G signal again, but in under a minute it will switch back to 3G until I restart it again. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

mozygirl

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Oh my gosh, one of my Rezounds just started doing this last night. Same exact issue. It will start up in 4G but revert back to 3G in about 30 seconds. I believe it has to be the phone because my other Rezound is fine, 4G all the way. I am planning to return this soon (as soon as the Nexus is out, haha) because I am having major hotspot issues with frequent disconnections on both of the Rezounds. I am tired of calling Verizon!:mad:

dareid02

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I already returned my Razr for the Rezound so as far as I know now I'm stuck with the Rezound. Actually hat's a bad choice of words, I love the Rezound but I'm afraid this will become a wide spread issue. I also had the hotspot disconnection issue but I just had the hotspot as a luxury so I ended up canceling it.

dareid02

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh my gosh, one of my Rezounds just started doing this last night. Same exact issue. It will start up in 4G but revert back to 3G in about 30 seconds. I believe it has to be the phone because my other Rezound is fine, 4G all the way. I am planning to return this soon (as soon as the Nexus is out, haha) because I am having major hotspot issues with frequent disconnections on both of the Rezounds. I am tired of calling Verizon!:mad:

Mozygirl, does your other Rezound still have 4G? If it is indeed a network problem I would assume that now both phones would have problems getting 4G.

angel35

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Its the network 4G has been out for more then 2 days in new york city. They say there are working on it. Thay cant tell how long it will take to fix. My whole network was out for about 2 hours. 3 G working now:):D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87