MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Philly area..same deal

Edit: cycled my radio and got 3G at least

Edit edit: keeps cycling 1x / 3G. Been on hold with Verizon for 20 minutes. Must be another "across the boards" outage

Last edited:

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: 1x only - Official 4G Outage

Yes, getting the same for the DC area.

Just called Verizon and seems they just got word of an official outage at 6:28am EST.

No ETR :(

Anyone else in the D.C area stuck in 1x mode? Can't get 3g or 4g. Had 4g last night.

Last edited:

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
The outage is still going on. At least over here in New Jersey.
My battery just took some serious damage while I was browsing Facebook on 1X. Searching for that 4G signal the whole time is obviously the culprit.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Verizon should credit us on our bills for all these issues.

LOL... Even though we pay for it Verizon has an SLA that they have to uphold and it's probably in the neighborhood of 90% - 95% uptime not including scheduled maintenance. Anything outside of the SLA could be considered compensation worthy. Anything inside that window is collateral damage.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
LOL... Even though we pay for it Verizon has an SLA that they have to uphold and it's probably in the neighborhood of 90% - 95% uptime not including scheduled maintenance. Anything outside of the SLA could be considered compensation worthy. Anything inside that window is collateral damage.

We should begin paying only 90-95% of our bill in retribution. Lawmakers will side with us, right?