[Q] Play games on Rezound w/ PS3 controller?

B

budmonster

I was reading this article [New App] Sixaxis Controller Lets You Play Games On Your Rooted Android Device Using A Playstation3 Controller and this user was able to play games on his phone with his PS3 controller.

I downloaded the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker to see if the Rezound was compatible or not. I tried a few times, doesn't seem the Rezound is one of them, maybe I did something wrong, but I don't think I did. I'm thinking it has something to do with Sense? Hopefully once we have a working ICS ROM, I can try this particular app again.

Until then I was wondering if anyone knows of an alternative application or way around this? I was going to try and do with my Kindle Fire, but I forgot my KF doesn't have BT. I've downloaded a bunch of PSX games, would love to play them.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
The SixAxis doesn't work on the Rezound. Unless there's an AOSP ROM, it may never work on the Rezound. Just an FYI ... You may want to edit out the part about downloading PSX games. It teeters a little on the wrong side of legality and we don't want to put that out there for anyone/everyone to "follow"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89