whats with the sense 3.6

kapsiakchris

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried this new ics leak yet simply for one reason, it is running the sense 3.6, i thought the the ics ota is supposed to come with sense 4.0? Is it worth downloading this leak, also anyone use this leak care to say there experiences yet, good or bad please.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
you can get a few roms based off the rumored release today with 4.0 intergrated into it or you can wait a few hours...days after the offical release for someone to toss it in

I'm sure this will happen

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Not that I am pushing you this way, but if you are going to flash the latest leak, you might as well go full tilt and get what you want. There is at least on really good S4 rom over there to flash.

wipe
flash leak
wipe
start the phone up
reboot into hboot
flash recovery
reboot into hboot
go into recovery
wipe
flash ICS sense4 rom
wipe

PROFIT?!?!

I know i simplified the procedure there, but it can all be done in about 30 minutes with the end product being and ICS Sense 4 ROM

Read the OP in the rom for issues (Bluetooth is still wonky)

Reactions: kapsiakchris

skyjjc

May 2, 2011
Visit site
You may not want sense 4.

In the HTC One forums they are complaining about multitasking performance. It seems the guilty party is S4 since it needs lots of resources and the phone closes background tasks more often to give S4 more resources.

If you flash it let us know your impressions.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I have been running a Sense 4 ROM for awhile now. I see nothing but it being as smooth as butter. Can you give me something specific to test?

Vito2000

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I have been running a Sense 4 ROM for awhile now. I see nothing but it being as smooth as butter. Can you give me something specific to test?

Another forum poster said that the issue seems to appear with WebKit apps like Chrome. He said that everything runs smoothly on his One X until he opens a WebKit app and that's when the multitasking starts shutting other things down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress