A Hint Of Good News ???

rmag232

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
HTC Rezound ICS update to arrive next week, Android Jelly Bean up next? | Pop Herald Technology News

[Leak] HTC Rezound May Be Getting Its ICS Upgrade As Early As July 29th

This week, we exclusively reported that the HTC Rezound ICS update or Android Ice Cream Sandwich update will start by the end of this month for testers and all devices will follow by August 3. Now, a leak from Android Police has confirmed that the platform was approved already and the update process will start on the 29th of this month.

According to the report, quoting a leaked Verizon Wireless document, the process will start on Sunday, and the operating system update?s size will be 292MB. The report goes on to say that Android Ice Cream Sandwich will arrive first, followed by Android Jelly Bean.

Reactions: Tmaybin and Lodingi

rhauer

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Just one question - will it finally fix my SD Card is Corrupt. No matter how many times I reset my phone, one i load up some music, my Gallary doesnt work. This phone has been frustrating.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Never seen any document that looks like that so I wouldn't hold my breathe. Also it says "OTA in Quene" not sure what is suppose to mean. Available for pull as of 6/1? and if you look at the dates on the Razer they are opposite the Pull was available after the OTA becomes available. Sorry but looks like a horribly done fake document. Update is coming and hey would be nice to see it come tomorrow but don't get too much hopes up until you see the actual notifcation. Since it usually starts with a soak to a certain percentage and then available for push OTA by checking for Software Update when it comes to HTC software upgrades.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Just one question - will it finally fix my SD Card is Corrupt. No matter how many times I reset my phone, one i load up some music, my Gallary doesnt work. This phone has been frustrating.

You need to reformat your card. A factory reset will do nothing to the sdcard

From my XxX rated Rezound

Djkoz78

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
HTC Rezound ICS update to arrive next week, Android Jelly Bean up next? | Pop Herald Technology News

[Leak] HTC Rezound May Be Getting Its ICS Upgrade As Early As July 29th

This week, we exclusively reported that the HTC Rezound ICS update or Android Ice Cream Sandwich update will start by the end of this month for testers and all devices will follow by August 3. Now, a leak from Android Police has confirmed that the platform was approved already and the update process will start on the 29th of this month.

According to the report, quoting a leaked Verizon Wireless document, the process will start on Sunday, and the operating system update?s size will be 292MB. The report goes on to say that Android Ice Cream Sandwich will arrive first, followed by Android Jelly Bean.

Look every single Android News Blog is reporting that this LEAKED document is for real. Except for Droid-Life.com and it was received from an anonymous source and if you look closely it says you can pull it 6/1 not 8/1 and they misspelled queue. This is a Photoshopped document of the leaked document that 3 days ago Droid-life released. Someone just took that document and Photoshopped it. Please everyone stop saying this is gospel.

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Yes its leaked....yes it a rumor....

But hey, we can dream right? I will still be checking my Rezound tomorrow. For my RAZR the power was out...so it was a pleasant surprise when I charged my phone up the next morning.

caleb02

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Dude very few people will get it on Sunday. We will have to wait until August 3 to manually check for the update. But I don't want of ice cream... I want jelly bean..... An the article is. Fake... It.said jelly bean is gonna.come.also..... That was the.give away....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

skyjjc

May 2, 2011
Visit site
If you look at the leaked document note that in addition to saying the OTA should be available on 7/29 it says the ICS update would be available for pull on 6/1..... anyone get it yet?

Kind of makes it seem like a hoax.

cdmjlt369

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering...how many people running one of the leaks are going to go with the ota or stay with what they have?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

SurfingJerry

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
The date inconsistencies is highly suspect. As is the idea that it would go out on a Sunday. Really, jelly bean? My expectations are lower than the basement of the Alamo.

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering...how many people running one of the leaks are going to go with the ota or stay with what they have?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

I'm running the latest leak,and ON MY PHONE,it is flawless,ain't taking the ota,until u guys post back with good news.

sent from my ics equipped REZOUND