A Hint Of Good News ???

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
The date inconsistencies is highly suspect. As is the idea that it would go out on a Sunday. Really, jelly bean? My expectations are lower than the basement of the Alamo.

Ha Ha Ha,we'll all be at the device upgrade before this phone gets JB.remember we all have rezounds,the best forgotten device.;)

sent from my ics equipped REZOUND

caleb02

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
The date inconsistencies is highly suspect. As is the idea that it would go out on a Sunday. Really, jelly bean? My expectations are lower than the basement of the Alamo.

Wait a second I can't hear you I am in the basement of the Alamo....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

jdfrye

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone find the HTC page that showed June/July for the Rezound.? I cant seem to find it anymore. I hope I'm looking or following the wrong links, cause they wouldnt take it down would they? please show me I cant do research very well. Otherwise thats slimy of them.
cause if I'm right it was here: Android 4.0 Update Frequently Asked Questions- HTC Support Center
and that link was posted under the text in ther blog for ICS as "Together we have created a product update schedule and FAQ which covers the devices getting the Android 4.0 update and target timelines for each." posted on May 23rd here: http://blog.htc.com/2012/03/ics/

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Noooo. I don't want ICS !!

suspicious-A1Uy7.png

Oh, I see what you've done there. Took psychology's transmission and threw it in reverse didn't ya? :p

Reactions: jroc

rmag232

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I really think that this is getting ridiculous already.... not any sign of the update at all.... Verizon knows what they said and what they " promised " , the least they could do is give us customers some kind of an official update

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
That didn't make any difference when people were waiting for the Thunderbolt or any other long awaited anything. Whatever the current things people are waiting for... will get here when they get here.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
The Sprint EVO 3D is getting it's ICS update now. I wonder how many more HTC phones get it before us?

thecabinboy

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I swear to god if both my wifes Incredible 2 and my dad's Thunderbolt get it before I do that I am gonna run out and buy the next fruit phone.

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Yea, that'll show Verizon! But they product they want you to buy! :p

I'm wondering if I'd be able to exist with just Google as my service provider haha. Hopping from free wifi to free wifi using Google Voice for calls and voicemail.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174