~-=Official Android Central Rezound Off Topic Thread=-~

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Sooo.... Not really off topic, but relayed to stuff I've previously posted here. Root is awesome. Loving the roming!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Sooo.... Not really off topic, but relayed to stuff I've previously posted here. Root is awesome. Loving the roming!

Careful, it's addictive. Especially so once you go S-off and can change ROM'S and kernels at the drop of a hat while being able to nand back to whatever ROM you started with! :-D

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Careful, it's addictive. Especially so once you go S-off and can change ROM'S and kernels at the drop of a hat while being able to nand back to whatever ROM you started with! :-D

Oh it's terribly addictive! I'm already looking forward to the next flash... We are s-off and so I'm already SO into it! May just have this phone for ages.

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site

Starting to get the itch to flash a new rom. Have the newest Counter Strike on here and genuinely like vanilla android, but getting a bit bored. I need to go back to the last iteration of this rom in the meantime as a few things are glitchy, but then I think... "Hmmm, maybe just time for something new." It's cool to have the capability to do whatever, and I like thinking that there is no Rezound out there like mine!

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Starting to get the itch to flash a new rom. Have the newest Counter Strike on here and genuinely like vanilla android, but getting a bit bored. I need to go back to the last iteration of this rom in the meantime as a few things are glitchy, but then I think... "Hmmm, maybe just time for something new." It's cool to have the capability to do whatever, and I like thinking that there is no Rezound out there like mine!

I am getting very bored as well... I wish Joel had time to make the next venom rom. I am thinking about trying some 3.6 roms now.

All the aosp roms I have tried have had crappy call quality, and I can't deal with that.

I am even considering buying a gnex just so I can have some new stuff to play with lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I am kinda pissy about Joel. The sgs xda community got him a phone and from what I can tell he bailed on building anything.

I know life is more important than phones, but that goes a bit to the wrong side IMHO.

I am a bit surprised no one ported a S4+ rom yet...

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I am kinda pissy about Joel. The sgs xda community got him a phone and from what I can tell he bailed on building anything.

I know life is more important than phones, but that goes a bit to the wrong side IMHO.

I am a bit surprised no one ported a S4+ rom yet...

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Is s4+ different than s4.1?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
All the aosp roms I have tried have had crappy call quality, and I can't deal with that.

I am even considering buying a gnex just so I can have some new stuff to play with lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Yeah I can't do crappy call quality either. I'm kinda sticky on things working like they should. I love this phone... Do wish that there was a little better dev support but, eh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member