iPhone garbage all over my "My Account" page

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I was on the phone with Verizon yesterday and while on hold I had to hear the IPhone ad over and over again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: iPhone garbage all over my "My Account" page

I was on the phone with Verizon yesterday and while on hold I had to hear the IPhone ad over and over again.

UHG! LOL! Verizon support tweeted iPhone 6 at least five or six times yesterday!

---------- Post Merged at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Hey, is the iOS-6 really the world's most advanced mobile OS?

Somehow I doubt this, but I will let the experts here speak. This is how Verizon has described the iPhone 5.

Oh ... and the 64GB version is $400 subsidized.

Last edited:

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Lmfao I'm sure I'm gonna get at&t they got a massive hard on for apple every time I go to my corperate store they make a bee line to the I phones with new customers and I troll the piss out of them and answer question and point out android one person asked wtf is HTC and Samsung makes phones I almost went postal

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Lmfao I'm sure I'm gonna get at&t they got a massive hard on for apple every time I go to my corperate store they make a bee line to the I phones with new customers and I troll the piss out of them and answer question and point out android one person asked wtf is HTC and Samsung makes phones I almost went postal

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

That's pretty sad that they don't know that Samsung and HTC makes phones. This just shows how people buy it just because it says Apple. They don't care it Samsung or HTC makes better phones which is really sad.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
But of course I was, I love my Android Phones. It is going to be hard to let my SGS3 go when we switch carriers, hoping the rez 2 is out by then. Yeah I know I can get another SGS3 with Sprint, but the urge to keep getting new stuff is strong with me....

Then the joke stopped at my "pot meet kettle" comment. Not that the razr is garbage, but it is locked down and I thought it funny for someone carrying it to be saying anything about apple's walled garden

Yeah it has a locked boot loader but I can still do more than an I phone, it doesn't stop me from flashing roms, rooting, the only thing I can't do is flash kernels, and they found a way to bypass motorolas kernel with Kexec. So your point is not valid ;)

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
That's funny, I saw all that garbage last night too when I was paying my bill lol :p
Personally, I have no interest in Apple products, I am actually waiting for the successor to the HTC Rezound. That's something to be excited about!

Agree totally

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
But of course I was, I love my Android Phones. It is going to be hard to let my SGS3 go when we switch carriers, hoping the rez 2 is out by then. Yeah I know I can get another SGS3 with Sprint, but the urge to keep getting new stuff is strong with me....

Then the joke stopped at my "pot meet kettle" comment. Not that the razr is garbage, but it is locked down and I thought it funny for someone carrying it to be saying anything about apple's walled garden

So glad you were joking. I almost panicked thinking you were seriously considering you've had a LOT of great things to say about your S3. Next time use some smilie faces or some thing!!! :D

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The sgs3 and the Rezound were hands down the best phones I have ever owned. Hell, they were just about the best pieces of tech that I have owned, and that says a lot.

Sent from my thumbs with no brain censorship

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I had a fantastic vacation got out of the hot weather and went to Seattle and Vancouver where it was mostly high 70's during the day

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Marketing is a b#:)$@!

Why anyone with a top tier android phone would ever downgrade their user experience with an iPhone 5 is beyond comprehension

ypy2epah.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
UHG! LOL! Verizon support tweeted iPhone 6 at least five or six times yesterday!

---------- Post Merged at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Hey, is the iOS-6 really the world's most advanced mobile OS?

Somehow I doubt this, but I will let the experts here speak. This is how Verizon has described the iPhone 5.

Oh ... and the 64GB version is $400 subsidized.

Is it the most advanced mobile os?

No, it isn't.

The most advanced mobile os would not restrict you from installing apps you get from places other than the market, it wouldn't force you into Wi-Fi to use video calling features (a feature just fixed after 2 years), it wouldn't prevent you from changing your text, camera, phone, or any other app, and it wouldn't prevent you from installing widgets or live wallpaper.

Most advanced mobile os is obviously android 4.1.

Does everything ios does and more.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: iPhone garbage all over my "My Account" page

Here is some AT&T news on the new iPhone.

I suppose this is why Verizon is acting like a love sick school girl!

iPhone 5 pre-orders pass 2 million in 24 hours, AT&T declares record sales - GadgetBox on NBCNews.com

---------- Post Merged at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Here is some AT&T news on the new iPhone.

I suppose this is why Verizon is acting like a love sick school girl!

iPhone 5 pre-orders pass 2 million in 24 hours, AT&T declares record sales - GadgetBox on NBCNews.com

And here is an even better story! Ten reasons why Android beats iPhone

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/gadgetbox/10-ways-android-beats-iphone-5-1B5919523

caleb02

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Verizon doesn't like the iPhone, but they had to add it since they didn't want to lose that customer base. Last several times I was in a corporate Verizon store, people came in wanting the $99 iPhone, the salesmen were trying to use every trick in the book to try to persuade them to android. Verizon's profit margins are much worse on the iPhone, so that makes sense.

Obviously, with their contract with Apple, they have to provide advertising. However, if you are so dismayed by iPhone advertising, just move to T-mobile, you won't see any iPhone advertising there. ;)

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX / Atrix Lapdock

T-Mobile does advertise the iPhone they say bring it over and use it on T-Mobile. Saw a great big sign at the local T-Mobile store.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Verizon doesn't like the iPhone, but they had to add it since they didn't want to lose that customer base. Last several times I was in a corporate Verizon store, people came in wanting the $99 iPhone, the salesmen were trying to use every trick in the book to try to persuade them to android. Verizon's profit margins are much worse on the iPhone, so that makes sense.

Obviously, with their contract with Apple, they have to provide advertising. However, if you are so dismayed by iPhone advertising, just move to T-mobile, you won't see any iPhone advertising there. ;)

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX / Atrix Lapdock

Verizon always try's to sell you the Motorola Droid lineup of phone's.