WiFi Connection issue

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I have been using WiFi without problems other than signal strength. Recently, however, I see that my phone a some point disconnects from my WiFi. So I check and i see that the WiFi spot (my router) is there but it won't connect. I turn WiFi off and on and it connects, but very soon after disconnects and same thing, WiFi spot is there but won't connect. The only solution I have is a restart of my phone. Is there anyone experiencing this issue and have another solution?

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Make sure the back to your phone is snapped in all the way, htc had a brilliant idea of sticking the antenna in the cover

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I see you posted this at 3am... is this when the problems occur (overnight) or during the day as well? The Rezound has a special "sleep" mode at night that turns off WiFi from like midnight until 7am, or something like that.

jdfrye

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
if you have the newest update (ICS) there is a advanced setting to maybe try>>> >Menu>settings>wifi>menu>advanced>"best wifi performance/may consume more power"

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
The time I posted this has nothing to do the time this happens

I may have been proven wrong, the time is around the same time since it happened again

Last edited:

doc_cisco

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
The same thing was happening to me. Under wi-fi advanced there is a setting to "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep". I changed that to always and the issue doesn't happen anymore.