Facebook app updated -now issues

stormfreezeup

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with facebook not loading pictures in news feeds ,etc after the update that was pushed out yesterday? I think the last working version was 2.0

If so, any one have the last version apk file ... If so post it up please

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I am using 2.1 and it is working very well, much better than the any of the 1.x versions and the 2.0 version had several bugs for me although it was much better than the 1.x versions.

Try force stopping the application, clear data and cache... if you still have trouble do it again, uninstall updates, install the latest version and setup again.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with facebook not loading pictures in news feeds ,etc after the update that was pushed out yesterday? I think the last working version was 2.0

If so, any one have the last version apk file ... If so post it up please

Mine won't even update. Keeps getting error messages.

stormfreezeup

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
The app updated yesterday to the new Version I think 2.1 . I just need the previous version prior to the update... no one has a backed up version of this?

boulala21

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
hey mate, this is where i got mine from Facebook 1.9 Apk - Download since version 2.0 wasnt working at all for me, it kept force closing so i downloaded 1.9 version and works like a charm, just search the version u want and thats it, u might have to try one or two different apks but they work well (the second 1.9 version that i downloaded worked well for me) and i gotta test v2.1 now but i dont really know if i want to since 1.9 is working so well

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I had to uninstall and reinstall Facebook for this new update to work properly on my phone, but this trick has not yet worked on my tablet.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
hey mate, this is where i got mine from Facebook 1.9 Apk - Download since version 2.0 wasnt working at all for me, it kept force closing so i downloaded 1.9 version and works like a charm, just search the version u want and thats it, u might have to try one or two different apks but they work well (the second 1.9 version that i downloaded worked well for me) and i gotta test v2.1 now but i dont really know if i want to since 1.9 is working so well
Version 1.9 is very buggy, and still using HTML 5, at 2.0 is when they moved to their own native code and I actually find 2.1 to be very stable on my phone and tablet.

Note that many people use FriendCaster as an alternative to the official app, it is very good although the free version does have ads, the pro version removes these and is $4.99.

Chris Wicks

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having problems with the App not posting your Status? I can post links and pictures but when I try to post a status it does nothing! I have to use mobile web to post a status!

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having problems with the App not posting your Status? I can post links and pictures but when I try to post a status it does nothing! I have to use mobile web to post a status!

Try uninstalling and reinstalling. That worked for me, though now it is asking to connect all my contacts again :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38