apps i purchased apps gone from market after 2.10 update

dougducko

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
after loading 2.10.605 i got the old market back and i search for apps and they are not in market,,
but my wifes stock phone finds them in her updated market,,,loading rom also unrooted phone , is there a way to update market???

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Do a quick Google search for Android Market APK and download it. Should be on Droid Life or something. I'd get a link but not quite used to this Xoom yet

Sent from my Motorola Xoom.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Had the same problems when we installed the leaked MR2 update back in June. Its because you arent running the software they are expecting. You may may need to find all those apps manually. Might have some problems though since the apps are built for Froyo and now you are on GB. Good luck though.

Maddog241

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
When this happened to me, I went to the market on my computer, signed in and under "my library" I resent the ones I was missing to my phone. It didn't take that long at all.

dougducko

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
When this happened to me, I went to the market on my computer, signed in and under "my library" I resent the ones I was missing to my phone. It didn't take that long at all.
thanks when i go to my library , the apps are there, and they say purchased, but they are incompatable with my device ,,this sucks because I use (us east navionics) alot on boat,, and us cop since i drive from florida to New York everey 3 months, gonna try rooting with revolutionary ,, and loading stock rom

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
That sucks but that means the devs need to update their apps to be compatible with Gingerbread I would contact them it couldn't hurt.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasia40