Explain this?

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
My son has a Droid 2 global and he just got GB why has it not been pushed to our phones yet? Seems we are always he last to get updates OTA.

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Do you want it work right, or do you want another MR1 debacle....it has already been said that if they find any bugs they would reject the build..so keep your pants on....when it hits you thank them for being so thorough....

ambushbug73

May 23, 2011
Visit site
It's been tricky to get it to work well with a 4G phone, no 4G phone that's been released has GB. Though the Sonic soon will, no idea how well it functions on there.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My son has a Droid 2 global and he just got GB why has it not been pushed to our phones yet? Seems we are always he last to get updates OTA.
I think that the TBolt will be the first VZW 4G phone to get a GB update. The first. Right? How bad is that?

-Frank

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Because the two phones are different in many ways so the software acts differently so the bugs are different so they need to be fixed separately. As mentioned above the TB is 4G which makes it even more different. If you want it now - root

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure I want a new batch of bugs to deal with. Everything is pretty good right now for me.