List new things you noticed after update

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Also, GMail isn't the only new notification icon. The Market notification icon is new, too. I'm guessing there are probably a few other news ones, as well.

KJ78

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
some contacts didn't get properly moved from froyo to gingerbread - either missing completely or ringtone selection didn't export.

droid83

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
1. Lost all my XDA skins

2. Voicemail notice gone.

3. Quicker OS

4. Cannot reinstall even the paid skins bought on the market

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
1. Lost all my XDA skins

2. Voicemail notice gone.

3. Quicker OS

4. Cannot reinstall even the paid skins bought on the market

I'm so bummed about the skins here too.

Hey does ANYBODY have a problem with lower/weaker volume levels?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Andy19

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm so bummed about the skins here too.

Hey does ANYBODY have a problem with lower/weaker volume levels?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Volume is definitely a tad bit lower.

Also, Skype mobile to mobile had audio problems for me. Anyone else?

(It was fine before the update from my phone to a laptop)

An-Droid-M

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Now when I put my phone in a car cradle to charge first it doesnt go into Car Panel mode as before and when its in the cradle and I have the phone horizontal it still stays in the vertical mode but only does this for the main screens not apps:-\. Anyone having this problem?

Ther is an easy fix for this (Actualy 2)

1) You can unplug the Dock befor you plug in the Phone to it. Then Conect the Phoen to the Doc and it will go into Car Panel Mode.

20 if you dont' want to have to remeber to unplug the phone every time another sulution is to put the phoen in the dock BEFOR you start the car. because no power will run to the Dock if the car is not runing this will work as well.

Got me why it works tis way and hopefuly they fix it but it's a minor glitch and easy to work around

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there any actual improvement with this ota? If so I don't see it. I would.love a brighter gmail notifier. Will any app chang that dull gray icon I keep missing?

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
So far, battery life on the stock battery doesn't look too good. Again, though, I haven't charged my stock one in ages, so it might just need some conditioning.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I am pleased with the GB update, I don't use VZW's VM (Google Voice), so that is not an issue for me. The OS seems much more responsive, screen movements, transitions etc..GPS seems better (foursquare stuff). I like all the updated features; the new notification icons don't bother me. Overall, I am VERY pleased.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hm, battery seems to be doing a little better, now. Since my last post, I'm only in the low 80s, with light-to-medium use. Not too bad, I suppose.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87