Message saved in drafts. Gmail pip up

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
As I am typing an email that pops up a lot. Also prior to it the last word I have typed duplicates. Weird. I have asked about this in the store and they say its normal. I don't recall when it exactly started but I never had this happen when typing an email on the incredible. I find it really strange. Only happens when typing an email. Never in texting or on tapatalk!
Happening to anyone else?
Just curious
Thanks

And the Thunder rolls !

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like the HTC Gmail app has an auto-save feature -- or a save on lost data connection feature. I'm assuming that you've checked and your email is actually saved in the draft folder?

I've never seen it, but I don't use the Gmail app. This type of behavior is normally app based. So, I would not expect to see it in other apps, necessarily.

On the other hand... maybe it depends on how long you spend typing? :)

-Frank

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like the HTC Gmail app has an auto-save feature -- or a save on lost data connection feature. I'm assuming that you've checked and your email is actually saved in the draft folder?

I've never seen it, but I don't use the Gmail app. This type of behavior is normally app based. So, I would not expect to see it in other apps, necessarily.

On the other hand... maybe it depends on how long you spend typing? :)

-Frank

it isn't saving it pops up in the middle of my typing very strange.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38