A Thunderbolt Christmas

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
It might be that my being a Thunderbolt guy keeps me from understanding this (I don't do much better understanding women either), but I'm told that people are actually going out and buying a Nexus as a holiday gift for someone and putting a big red bow on it and leaving it out in the driveway for delivery Christmas mor-

Oh.

Sorry.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
lol Samsung will not get my support ! I have left packages outside my door to pick-up but not an expensive phone. I live in a safe area, but still...........that's just dumb!
I was shoplifted at my store today and I am sure there are culprits watching homes as well.

Play is safe people. This is not the time of the year to be careless.....

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
lol Samsung will not get my support ! I have left packages outside my door to pick-up but not an expensive phone. I live in a safe area, but still...........that's just dumb!
I was shoplifted at my store today and I am sure there are culprits watching homes as well.

Play is safe people. This is not the time of the year to be careless.....

Ho Jude! Um ... I think you missed my intent to poke phone at the Lexus commercials ... :-D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
oh my bad...LOL I haven't seen the commercial. I have been working those dreadful holiday hours....

Ah, well turn on any TV and you'll see one in no time, I'm sure. ;-) Anyway, here's hoping the job gives you a break and you get to enjoy the holidays!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Ah, well turn on any TV and you'll see one in no time, I'm sure. ;-) Anyway, here's hoping the job gives you a break and you get to enjoy the holidays!

Thanks. I have today off! My holiday begins tonight. I am relaxing. Coming down with a cold.
Happy holidays to you ad well!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
It might be that my being a Thunderbolt guy keeps me from understanding this (I don't do much better understanding women either), but I'm told that people are actually going out and buying a Nexus as a holiday gift for someone and putting a big red bow on it and leaving it out in the driveway for delivery Christmas mor-

Oh.

Sorry.

Is this a draft of an ad for Lexus-Nexus?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87